SailEstonia’s booking system is quick and easy, and you can complete it from start to finish on the website by choosing the vessel that suits you best, and once you’ve decided to book it, you can pay for it on the website.
Detailed description of the booking process
1. Go to the booking page and enter your preferred dates and number of passengers.
2. Once you’ve chosen a suitable vessel and would like to book, click on the ‘Book Now’ button.
3. You will then be redirected to the ‘Shopping Cart’.
4. It is possible to pay for the booking either by credit card (Visa, Mastercard) or through Estonian bank links (Swedbank, SEB, LHV, Coop, Luminor). The service is provided by Montonio Finance OÜ. All payments are made in euros. When booking, the controller of your personal data is Dira Group OÜ, which forwards the data necessary for the payment to the relevant processor Montonio Finance OÜ.
5. Once you’ve paid, we’ll email you a confirmation letter so you can make sure your booking is confirmed. If you do not receive a confirmation letter, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. If you want to cancel the service after booking and do so 3 or more days before the cruise date, we will refund the full amount paid. If you want to cancel the service after booking and do so less than 3 days before the cruise date, you will be refunded 50% of the price of the service and any other amounts paid will not be refunded.